MoneyPlus Group – Branding Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
1. This ‘Branding Prize Draw’ is offered by MoneyPlus Group and MoneyPlus Insolvency to promote our new trading name, MoneyPlus Advice, to existing customers.
2. Entrants must be a live customer of MoneyPlus Group or MoneyPlus Insolvency, a UK resident and not in arrears with their solution at the time of the Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is limited to one per customer.
4. By entering into the Prize Draw, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. In order to enter the Prize Draw, customers must follow the link provided in the promotional email and answer the question. Incorrect answers will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. Debt Management customers must login to their customer portal in order to participate in the Prize Draw. This requires a valid email address. In the unlikely event you experience any difficulties in activating or logging into your online portal, please contact our Customer Services Team.
7. This is a free Prize Draw. No purchase is necessary.
8. The Prize Draw period commences on 4th December 2019 (the “Opening Date”).
9. The Prize Draw will close at 23:59 GMT on 20th December 2019 (the “Closing Date”).
10. Incorrect answers received during the Prize Draw or any entries received after the Closing Date will be automatically excluded.
11. The winner will be drawn at random by computer as soon as practicable following the Closing Date, and will be verified to ensure they are a valid winner (i.e. a current customer, UK resident, not in arrears, and provided the correct answer to the Prize Draw question).
12. The winner will be notified by email and has 14 calendar days to acknowledge the Prize and arrange receipt. If no contact is made after 14 calendar days, the Prize will transfer to the next randomly chosen winner and the original winner is void.
13. The details (name, county) of the winner will be announced on social media after 6th January 2020. If permission for the winner’s details to be used on social media is not granted, the details of the winner will be made available to the public upon request from MoneyPlus Group, 30 calendar days after the Closing Date.
14. The prize is one voucher/gift card of £500 for a retailer of the winner’s choice.
15. The Prize will be purchased and issued to the winner within 30 calendar days of the winner’s acknowledgement (point 11) and selection of their retailer.
16. MoneyPlus Group reserves the right to refuse the request for a voucher/gift card for any retailer that could conflict with our regulatory obligations or bring the firm into disrepute. This includes but is not limited to vouchers for gambling sites or services, adult video subscriptions, financial investment schemes, and politically related content or stores.
17. The Prize is non-transferable, cannot be substituted, and there is no cash alternative.
18. The promoter of this Prize Draw is MoneyPlus Group Limited, trading as MoneyPlus Advice. MoneyPlus Group Limited is registered in England and Wales (07310059) at registered office Riverside, New Bailey Street, Manchester, M3 5FS.
19. The Prize Draw, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. At its discretion, MoneyPlus will promote the existence of this Prize Draw through its legitimate interest under the Data Protection Act 2018 and General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
21. MoneyPlus Group is not liable for the administration of any voucher or gift card scheme the winner chooses, and accepts no liability for any decision by the chosen retailer to change how, where or when gift cards or vouchers can be redeemed.