Internal Talent Specialist
Salary: £21,000.00-£25,000.00 per year
12 month Fixed Term Contract
At MoneyPlus, you’ll be joining a firm that will strive to support you and help you achieve your goals and ambitions. We expect you to work hard and behave professionally but we’ll ensure you have fun along the way. Building on our well established roots, we’re looking to grow.
Reporting directly into the Learning & Development Manager, supporting the L&D and wider People Teams in the delivery of the L&D & Talent Strategy. The Internal Talent Specialist will be a go to for all things recruitment and talent acquisition, enabling placement of candidates aligned to company vision, purpose and values.
What’s in it for you?
Working at MoneyPlus, you’ll have access to:
- An open mindset that embraces new ideas and methodologies
- An ingrained dedication and opportunities to support our company nominated charity, Manchester Youth Zone
- Work perks a plenty, from a healthcare plan giving cashback on glasses and more, to freebies and discounts through Perkbox and discounted Costco membership
- Our very own subsidised on-site cafe with free healthy breakfast to start every day
- Social events and opportunities to connect with and recognise teams across the business
What do we need from you?
Ideal behaviours include; communicative with both great written and spoken skill, collaborative, organised, passionate, diligent, optimistic, self starting.
Alignment to the company values in context of Talent Acquisition will be regularly assessed;
Be Human – Embody a human approach to Talent Acquisition, empowering candidates to become colleagues through providing an amazing candidate experience.
Work Together – Adopt a collaborative approach to Talent Acquisition, working with L&D and People Teams as well as department to achieve shared vision and goals.
Dream Big – Encourage people to imagine the benefits of joining MoneyPlus as well as continuing efforts to improve our offering, as well as our candidate and colleague experience.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking for a talent challenge. We are a super busy, people centric function, with a desire to deliver the best for our colleagues and candidates. We need someone sharp and ambitious to join the team and be willing to learn on the fly and try new approaches to talent acquisition. There are no prerequisite qualifications required for this role, however good experience in the following could be of benefit:
- Sales and/or contact centre recruitment
- Volume recruitment
- Working within a people team
- Liaising with both agencies and candidates directly
What would your typical day involve?
Every day is different at MoneyPlus, but typically you can expect to:
- Manage applications, CV screening, telephone screens, assessing candidates through our ATS and application channels
- Direct source passive candidates from job boards, CV databases and social media
- Advertising of roles to suitable platforms and identifying where marketing spend could support attraction
- Build and proactively manage talent pools and candidate experience
- Management of recruitment pipeline to ensure delivery of volume intake
- Liaise with line managers to support role creation and engaging adverts, consistently reviewing in line with market trends
- Ensure consistent candidate communication between Talent Acquisition, HR and L&D
- Act as a liaison between people and department teams
- Work closely with external recruitment and talent acquisition partners as required
- Identify, present and implement opportunities to improve and enhance candidate experience
- Work closely with People Team to ensure smooth onboarding experience
- Support L&D in delivery of company vision and values induction
- Be a reference point for all new starters from initial application though to departmental sign off
- Drive vision, values and culture of the business through all recruitment communication
- Actively and frequently report on internal and market recruitment trends as well as active recruitment campaigns
- Stay up to date with current market trends and share ideas for improvement to our processes
- Run internal employee referral scheme
Are you ready to join us?
MoneyPlus is one of the UK’s largest and most trusted financial solutions companies and with over 20 years experience, we’re firmly established in the sector. We strongly believe in providing the best quality advice and will go out of our way to do so. We need you to help us achieve our goals, are you ready to join us?
To apply for this role send your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com