PPC & Paid Social Media Manager
Starting Salary: £40,000
MoneyPlus is one of the UK’s largest, and most trusted financial lifestyle solutions companies. Our main services (Financial Advice, Legal, and Telecoms), work collaboratively to help make our customers’ lives more affordable. At MoneyPlus, people matter. We understand that the culture of a company is what gives it a unique personality, and it is the MoneyPlus people who define our culture. We know that if we value our people and treat them with trust and respect, they will look after our customers in the same way. We believe that is a guaranteed cycle of success!
Develop, execute and optimise paid for marketing campaigns across PPC and Social Media channels, to deliver critical scale across our legal and debt management businesses. The Paid Media Manager will work to establish and implement paid media strategies and be responsible for daily bid management and optimisation of paid search campaigns across all search, social, display, and re-targeting networks.
This Job description is not exhaustive and tasks may be added or removed to meet the needs of the business.
There’s more to life than freebies, but they’re a good place to start. As well as professional training and social events, there are loads of other benefits to working at MoneyPlus…
- Manage PPC & paid media campaigns across all search, social, display, and re-targeting networks.
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analysis, and testing of keyword performance across multiple channels
- Understanding market trends and our client’s businesses to build highly competitive campaign structures
- Optimise campaigns across multiple channels in a strategic way to deliver the best ROI
- Track KPIs, produce detailed campaign reports, and report back to the marketing and commercial teams
- Optimise all PPC activity, including bid management, copywriting, and competitor bench-marking
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media
- Execute design deliverable’s appropriate for all campaign work
- Accountable for the performance of internal and external marketing, ensuring a positive return on investment
- Write, manage and optimise effective ad copy
- Identify new and additional opportunities for growth across the core businesses
- Develop a thorough testing plan covering all elements from ad copy to landing page design
- Carry out competitor reviews and identify any changes in strategies
- Pursue continuous improvement through rigorous A/B and multivariate testing
- Be a Subject Matter Expert to the marketing team
- At least 3 years’ experience working within paid media
- Experience across Paid Social channels Facebook & Instagram
- Demonstrates a high level of passion for paid media
- An excellent working attitude with an ability to work well in teams and independently
- Superior communication and copywriting skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Must have a desire to work within a collaborative office-based environment
- Experience in Debt Management, energy, and legal verticals a bonus
- Experience building and executing YouTube campaigns desirable but not essential
- Experience working within a regulatory framework desirable but not essential
Apply for this role or send your C.V. and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org