PPI/Plevin Claims Advisor
Starting Salary: £18,000 (Achieving) £19,500 (Strong) £20,000 – £21,000 (Role Model)
About MoneyPlus Group.
Working as part of the Legal Team you will be responsible for outbound and inbound call activity, dealing with customers’ cases and obtaining customers’ signed consent to progress with claims.
This Job description is not exhaustive and tasks may be added or removed to meet the needs of the business.
There’s more to life than freebies, but they’re a good place to start. As well as professional training and social events, there are loads of other benefits to working at MoneyPlus…
- 25 Days Annual Leave (No Bank Holidays)
- On-Site Café
- Free HealthCare
- Gym & Fitness Deals
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Annual Events
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Free Fresh Fruit
- Discounted Costco Card
- Buy Extra Holidays
- Death in Service
- Recognition awards
- Frequent Social Events
Scope of Job.
- Obtaining clients signed consent via post or e-sign
- Dealing with inbound queries from customer, lenders and courts
- Working as part of a team while achieving individual KPI’s
- Manage the customer’s expectations in terms of process and timescales
- Over-achieve all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on a daily basis
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, particularly with listening, questioning, probing and empathy techniques
- All scheduled tasks and actions are completed on time, prioritising own workload and meeting deadlines
- Ensure notes and stages within the CRM are accurate and show diligent pipeline management
- Contribute to the overall performance of the department and support colleagues as and when required
- Complete any administration work and manual updates within consumers account
- Achieve individual, team and departmental KPI’s
- Achieve set objectives as agreed with the Line Manager for individual development
- Achieve set Quality Monitoring KPI’s in both post and system note updates
- Take appropriate action on receipt of letters, electronic forms of communication and spreadsheets to resolve any queries and update the relevant files accurately
- Ensure that all cases are up to date to enable timely progression of cases to next stage of Litigation
- Is accurate and pays attention to detail
- Ensure full completion of all mandatory training and refresher modules throughout the year
Compliance & Limits to Authority.
All Legal Support employees have a duty to ensure that they have a working knowledge of the latest published versions of regulatory guidance and any internal materials created to support adherence to legal obligations. A list of publications would include, but not be limited to:
- Financial Conduct Authority Handbook, in particular PRIN, SYSC, CONC, CASS and TCF requirements
- The group complaints procedure and FCA DISP
- Data protection legislation
- Anti-Money Laundering legislation
- Health and Safety policy
- Learning and Development induction material; specifically Data Protection (GDPR), Anti-money laundering and Treating Consumers Fairly
Limits to Authority.
- To recommend to Line Manager any potential operational developments / efficiencies / system enhancements and improvements
- To recommend to Line Manager any potential enhancements to the overall consumer journey and experience
Required Competencies & Behaviours.
- Understands the importance of customer focus
- Driven in order to deliver against the needs of the business
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Able to effectively communicate with both internal and external customers
- Wants to progress and develop themselves within their role
- Can exhibit the core values of the Company: Be Human, Work Together and Dream Big
Experience & Knowledge.
- Have experience in a similarly fast paced, targeted service environment
- Organisational skills with the ability to plan and prioritise
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Prides self on quality and is motivated by performance targets
- Excellent Consumer service skills
- Strong ethical and moral desire to help consumers in a difficult financial situation
- Excel in a team environment
- Willingness to be flexible dependent upon the demands of the business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply for this role by sending your C.V and covering letter to email@example.com.