Personal Account Manager
Salary: £19000 – £24000 DOE
At MoneyPlus you’ll be joining a firm that will strive to support you and help you achieve your goals and ambitions. We expect you to work hard and behave professionally but we’ll ensure you have fun along the way. Building on our well established roots, we’re looking to grow.
We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck-in; someone who loves learning new skills, thrives on challenge; and wants their next role to be the starting point in a career filled with opportunities.
Being a personal account manager, you’ll be surrounded by hard working, talented people who each month develop and improve in performance, you’ll want to be leading the way and hitting the ground running after a full training programme.
What’s in it for you?
Working at MoneyPlus, you’ll have access to:
- Full training to ensure you’re set up for success in your new role as well as ongoing support and coaching
- Our eagerness to keep good talent in-house by providing realistic career progression plans
- An open mindset that embraces new ideas and methodologies
- Uncapped commission and a healthy basic salary to support the growth of the business and your personal goals
- An ingrained dedication and opportunities to support our company nominated charity, Manchester Youth Zone
- Work perks a plenty, from a healthcare plan giving cashback on glasses and more, to freebies and discounts through Perkbox and discounted Costco membership
- Our very own subsidised on-site cafe with free healthy breakfast to start every day
- Social events and opportunities to connect with and recognise teams across the business
What do we need from you?
As a Personal Account Manager, we need you to have:
- A desire to be part of something bigger and make a real difference to our customer’s lives
- A motivation to learn and constantly grow
- The determination to do more and go the extra mile for your customer
- The desire to be proactive, accountable and resilient and make things happen
- An empathy and understanding for your customers and their individual circumstances
It’s helpful, but not essential for you to have:
- Experience in the debt advice or financial solutions sector
- Experience balancing competing business and customer’s needs
- Experience in a contact centre environment
What would your typical day involve?
Every day is different at MoneyPlus, but typically you can expect to:
- Have rich conversations with customers, understanding their individual circumstances and any changes that may affect their solution
- Make recommendations on suitable solutions and resolve outstanding queries and customer concerns
- Handle high volumes of calls, adapting your approach to suit the caller and their needs, to conduct annual reviews
- Liaise with multiple teams across business, building your internal relationships to ensure the best customer outcomes and that accounts are up to date
- Listen actively and use your objection handling skills where necessary to ensure solution value as well as customer retention
- Keep your admin up to date and connect with your team leaders and managers
Ready to join us?
MoneyPlus is one of the UK’s largest and most trusted financial solutions companies and with over 20 years experience, we’re firmly established in the sector. We strongly believe in providing the best quality advice and will go out of our way to do so. We need you to help us achieve our goals, are you ready to join us?
To apply for this role, send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org