Financial Planning Support Agent
Starting Salary: £16,000
About MoneyPlus Group.
Helping people in debt for over 20 years.
MoneyPlus has been offering independent financial advice for over 20 years. In that time, we’ve grown to become one of the largest and most trusted financial solution companies in the UK – and it’s only the beginning. As an organization we are branching out and launch new and existing services to support our valued customers and the wider public to live better.
With an impressive benefits package, great city Centre location and supportive working environment, we’re determined to grow and develop not just our business, but our people too. We’ve been awarded the Investors in People Gold Standard Award, putting us in the top 7% of accredited organisations in the UK.
As well as having a bank of e-learning modules created just for us, our in-house training department is fully accredited by the National Skills Academy for Financial Services to deliver the best in financial sector training. As well as in-house training, we currently have staff employed on training contracts such as C-MAP’S and Legal Course’s, These staff will receive qualifications and the courses are all funded by MoneyPlus to make sure our employees are the best at what they do. We believe an eagerness to retain good talent by providing realistic career progression plans.
- Contacting consumers who have completed an annual review with our financial planning team where an alternative solution such as an IVA has been offered, engaging with the consumer to ensure all documents have been received and organize collection for required documents to progress.
- Assist the Customer in making an informed / empowered decision and agreeing/committing to an appropriate course of action
- Manage the customer’s expectations in terms of process and timescales
- Over achieve all Key Performance Indicators on a daily basis
- Work closely with our compliance team to ensure we / you comply with regulatory standards throughout the entire
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, particularly with listening, questioning, probing and empathy techniques
- Consistently over perform against your monthly targets and scorecard
- Seek to overachieve individual / personal development objectives as agreed with line manager
- All scheduled tasks and actions are completed on time prioritising own workload and meeting deadlines
- Ensure notes and stages within the CRM are accurate and show diligent pipeline management
- Contribute to the overall performance of the department and support colleagues as and when required
This Job description is not exhaustive, and tasks may be added or removed to meet the needs of the business.
A day in the life:
- Start with a healthy free breakfast in our onsite Café
- Be motivated – work with the people around you to set yourself daily / weekly objectives
- Organise your pipeline and daily structure review your appointments.
- Understand you calling strategy – who you are speaking to and how you can apply value
- Listen carefully to the needs of the customer and provide in-depth knowledge to the customer about how to proceed with an IVA
- Ensure admin and chase time in your day has been considered to keep in touch with consumers and collect relevant documents
- Be excellent at objection handling and guiding a customer.
- Close calls ensuring there is genuine value to the customer about how to move forward
- Complete administrational tasks and keep all accounts up to date
- Ensuring daily targets are achieved
- Build relationships internally and making friends for life
- Celebrate the day and understand what you have learnt with the help of your Team Leader
- Desire to always beat set Targets
- Attitude to do more and go the extra mile
- Crave changes and challenges in a busy and high speed environment
- The resilience of an emperor penguin
- The strategy planning of a lion
- Motivation to learn and constantly improve
- A desire to be part of the MoneyPlus Family and be involved in a long term commitment
- Pro-activeness to take accountability and make things happen
- The ability provide value in every conversation and spot opportunities to support and improve customers life style and financial needs
You might also have:
- Experience in the financial solutions sector
- A hardy determination to handle pressure and exceed targets
- A personality that thrives in a competitive environment but understands the customers’ needs first
- Desires to progress within a growing business
Benefits & salary:
25 Days Annual Leave (No Bank Holidays)
Benefits: There’s more to life than freebies, but they’re a good place to start. As well as professional training and social events, there are loads of other benefits to working at MoneyPlus…
- On-Site Café
- Free HealthCare
- Gym & Fitness Deals
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Annual Events
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Free Fresh Fruit
- Discounted Costco Card
- Buy Extra Holidays
- Death in Service
- Recognition awards
Apply for this role or send your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com