Debt Help Advisor
Starting Salary: £18,000 – £21,000 (up to £25,000 with appraisals and bonus)
Life’s too short to be stuck in the wrong job, at MoneyPlus we’re going places. Building on our well established roots, we’re looking to grow.
We’re fast paced, with open doors and an all hands on deck mentality – are you in?
We’re looking for end-to-end operators, prepared to put in the hours and support consumers getting the best support and guidance. Responsible for customer acquisition and Onboarding customer management, we’re looking for the best.
We want an outbound wizard, happy to hear the sound their own voice and prepared to be a expert in the field. Focussing on specific customer intelligence, articulating genuine advice and changing lives for the better, the challenge isn’t easy but the rewards are genuine…
- An eagerness to keep good talent in-house by providing realistic career progression plans
- An open mind to new ideas and methodologies
- Uncapped commission and a healthy basic salary to support the growth of the business
- A determined and honest strategy to provide wrap around support for people in financial difficulty
- A tight knit relationship and ingrained dedication to support our company charity the Manchester Youth Zone
- Work perks a plenty, from a free Nero every month to cash back on glasses and visits to the dentist
- Our very own subsidised on-site cafe with free healthy breakfast every day
- Big seasonal blow outs, free family fun days and a smattering of smaller socials throughout the year to keep the good times coming
- The resilience of an emperor penguin
- A desire to be part of something big and a readiness to be involved in a long term journey
- Motivation to learn and constantly improve
- Pro-activeness to take accountability and make things happen
- A hardy determination to handle pressure and exceed targets
- A personality that thrives in a busy environment
- The desire to do well and support people in difficult times.
You might also have:
- Experience in the debt advice sector
- Experience working towards KPIs within a contact centre environment
- A proven track record in target driven roles
A day in the life.
- Be motivated – work with the people around you to set yourself daily / weekly objectives
- Organise your pipeline and daily structure
- Understand your calling strategy – who you’re speaking to and how you can add value
- Calls, calls, calls – Speak to at least 150 prospective customers
- Listen carefully to the needs of the person at the other end of the line
- Be excellent at objection handling
- Close calls ensuring there is genuine value to the customer
- Complete administrational tasks
- Build relationships internally
- Celebrate the day and understand what you’ve learnt with the help of your Team
Apply for this role or send your C.V. and covering letter to email@example.com