£18000 – £24000 DOE
At MoneyPlus you’ll be joining a firm that will strive to support you and help you achieve your goals and ambitions. We expect you to work hard and behave professionally but we’ll ensure you have fun along the way. Building on our well established roots, we’re looking to grow.
We’re looking for end-to-end operators, prepared to put in the hours and support consumers getting the best support and guidance. Responsible for customer acquisition and onboarding customer management, we’re looking for the best. We’re currently hiring for experts in lead generation and business development to join our team of dynamic advisors. With opportunities to progress with experience, this is an exciting time to join us.
What’s in it for you?
Working at MoneyPlus, you’ll have access to:
- Full training to ensure you’re set up for success in your new role as well as ongoing support and coaching
- Our eagerness to keep good talent in-house by providing realistic career progression plans
- An open mindset that embraces new ideas and methodologies
- Uncapped commission and a healthy basic salary to support the growth of the business and your personal goals
- An ingrained dedication and opportunities to support our company nominated charity, Manchester Youth Zone
- Work perks a plenty, from a healthcare plan giving cashback on glasses and more, to freebies and discounts through Perkbox and discounted Costco membership
- Our very own subsidised on-site cafe with free healthy breakfast to start every day
- Social events and opportunities to connect with and recognise teams across the business
What do we need from you?
As a Lead Generator, we need you to have:
- A desire to be part of something bigger and make a real difference to our customer’s lives
- A motivation to learn and constantly grow
- A hardy determination to handle the pressure of a high pace environment and targets
- The desire to be proactive, accountable and resilient
- An empathy and understanding for people in difficult times
It’s helpful, but not essential for you to have:
- Experience in the debt advice sector
- Experience working towards targets
- Experience in a contact centre environment
What would your typical day involve?
Every day is different at MoneyPlus, but typically you can expect to:
- Have rich conversations with customers, understanding their individual circumstances
- Make recommendations on suitable solutions based on what you’ve learnt about your customer
- Handle high volumes of calls, adapting your approach to suit the caller and their needs
- Liaise with multiple teams across business, building your internal relationships
- Listen actively and use your objection handling skills where necessary to ensure solution value
- Keep your admin up to date and connect with your team leaders and managers
Are you ready to join us?
MoneyPlus is one of the UK’s largest and most trusted financial solutions companies and with over 20 years experience, we’re firmly established in the sector. We strongly believe in providing the best quality advice and will go out of our way to do so. We need you to help us achieve our goals, are you ready to join us?
To apply for this role, send your C.V and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org